Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Everyone

I hope you find yourself smiling and prospering often in the new year.

I have been reading alot of Eckhart Tolle's work lately. I find it quite helpful. Especially when I get stressed out.

Eckhart says that if you need to accept this moment just as it is. I accept this moment just as it is. I accept this writing just as it is. I will get better at this. Have patience the pearls of wisdom are here just not fully formed.

You can change your life by changing your thoughts. If you are constantly thinking negative thoughts you will experience negative events and emotions. If you think positive thoughts you will experience positive events and emotions. You can chose to view your life situations as positive or negative. You have the power to chose your own thoughts. You can change what you think about. You can also change how you think. You can change the content and fequency of your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment