Friday, January 2, 2009

Changing My Thoughts

I am wanting to think "this is stupid. I can't write worth beans. I have no time for this". I can listen and repeat these thoughts and soon I won't be posting at all.......or..........I can modify my thoughts. I can chose to change my thoughts. I can chose to think "I will get better at this. I will become a writer. Words will come to me more easily. I enjoy writing. I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the universe. The universe is friendly." These thoughts will encourage me to continue posting.

I can change my life by changing my thoughts. Changing how I think about myself and my life situtation , changing the thoughts I think changes my experience of my day to day reality.

I can chose the thoughts I think.

When I think positive self affirming thoughts I notice the positive aspects. I see things in a more positive light.

When I wake up in the morning I think "Today I will smile and prosper"and smile. Halfway done already.

No comments:

Post a Comment