Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Drawing a Blank (Just for today I will smile and prosper)

I am wanting to post tonight but I am drawing a blank as far as a Title goes so guess what Drawing a blank is the title. How about that for beating writers block?


The recession's hitting close to home. I could be laid off any day. This has been going on for six months now, the uncertainty, the not knowing.

I have learned to live with not knowing if I have a job from one day to the next. I go in and do my job to the best of my ability. I try to get along. I keep my mouth shut. So far so good.

Today you need to be thankful you have a job at all, especially if you may be the next one to be laid off.

I take care of today. I will worry about tomorrow when it gets here. Ever notice that tomorrow never does get here. Just for today, I will smile and prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment