Monday, December 28, 2009

Thoughts on a sunny snowy morning

Life is good.

All is well.

My ideal avocation is coming to me as I write.

I love what I am doing. I love who I am. I love who I am with.

Life just keeps getting better and better.

I have all the time I need to accomplish what I want.

I am happy where I am, doing what I do.

I am enjoying this very moment immensely.

I am soaking up the sun, absorbing the rays, enjoying the warmth.

I am one with the sun.

I am one with the unverse.

I am filled with bliss.

Life is good. Life is wonderfilled.

I have found my purpose. I take steps towards my goals.

I have found a way to enjoy this moment and eagerly antcipate the next moment as well.

I am and I will be.

My purpose is to enjoy this moment fully.

My purpose is to help others to enjoy their lives more fully.

I am sitting in my teahouse, warmed by the sun, watching the snow falling gently slowly swirled by the breeze.

Nothing like a fresh fall of snow to make the world new clean peaceful quiet pristine.

Happy to to be alive awake aware for one more day.

These are thoughts I thought this morning. These are thoughts I think often. These are thoughts I enjoy thinking. How about you? If you thought thoughts like these would you be happier, more peaceful ?
You can choose your thoughts. I choose to think thoughts that help me smile and prosper. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment