Monday, June 29, 2009

I had a good day today. I went for an interview. I showed up a little early. I presented myself well. I did the best I could do. I felt it went well. I am taking steps to that will change my situation. I can see a way forward. I can see how I can make a valuable contribution to society.

Others see me as what I was. I see me as I want to be. I see me doing what I have dreamed of doing. I believe it is doable because I have realized some of my dream already. I am living parts of my dream already. In many ways I have what I want. I just need to finish paying for it and then maintain what I have.

So I need to add something of value to society. Something that others would value highly. What do I have that I value highly? That others would value highly?

Peace of mind.......clarity.......a knowing of what I want to do.

I want to transfer the knowledge of how to achieve these three qualities to others

No comments:

Post a Comment