Friday, May 29, 2009

Focusing on what you can contribute

During the last month I have been describing myself as an unemployed worker which is true, I was laid off Apr 17th. I have been looking for work daily. I've been beating myself up pretty good....I shouldn've done this .......I shouldn't have done that......I'm too old.....no friends....no network......what were you thinking......Yep really doing a number on myself.



Oh I had some good days too but last night I became aware of how I was representing myself.......to myself and others........Now it is time to reframe .....and get on with my life..



I have a lot to offer to the universe......to society......to you. I have a brilliant mind....a mind that is open to infinite possibilities. I have a broad base of knowledge and wisdom to draw from. I am aware of my state of mind, my mental processes, and my emotions. I am patient, caring, reassuring. I am a good listener.



I want to help myself and others learn to not only deal with and adapt to change.....but embrace change......and seek opportunities for growth in what so many of us fear. I want to catch that wave of change and surf it to a new and exciting future.



How can I help you?

No comments:

Post a Comment